COPYRIGHT

No images may be copied, reproduced or distributed in any manner without written permission. I will grant you permission to link or post any of my images on your site as long as you credit it and link back. All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2021, Corina S. Alvarezdelugo, unless otherwise labeled.

4.2.15

Day 2 - Vermont Studio Center + Indiegogo Campaign

As I told you all on my last post, it's hard to post from here, as I only have internet in the studio and in the common areas, not in the dorms. But in keeping with trying to keep you all updated during my Artist-in-Residency at the Vermont Studio Center, here it is:

Monday, we woke up snowing and it snowed all day... Looks so beautiful!




Today was not a productive way per-se, as I had to attend a talk in the morning, sign a contract to pay the rest of my tuition in installments, and file my sales taxes. But I managed to set up the studio, construct a super brush with my hair (no, I didn't cut my hair again, I did it with the hair I have saved from last time, when I cut my hair very short) and it's all ready for tomorrow's creative and "expressive" day. Take a look:

Thanks to our wonderful Harlan, who
made me a paper towel holder!

My encaustic table

Found a shelving unit to accommodate
all my media



















I left for the evening, leaving a piece of multimedia paper on the wall, that measures about 4' x 4'. I have so many ideas rumbling in my head!! Let's see what happens on it tomorrow morning!!





I leave you with an snowy image from my studio window. Enjoy it!





Remember, I still need your help to cover the costs of my residency. So, if you like what I'm doing and would like to support an artist, here's 3 ways you can help to make it happen. You can choose to do one, two, or all tree:

1. The obvious one, making a monetary donation of $1 or more, but there are two more ways to help that you're not probably aware of.

2. If you click on the link and go to my Indiegogo page, you can click to any of the Social Media share buttons on the top of my campaign.

3. You can also help big time, by leaving a comment on that page. Click on COMMENTS right above my video, right after you sign into Indiegogo.

Thank you for your help and support!!






No comments:

Post a Comment