COPYRIGHT

No images may be copied, reproduced or distributed in any manner without written permission. I will grant you permission to link or post any of my images on your site as long as you credit it and link back. All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2021, Corina S. Alvarezdelugo, unless otherwise labeled.

6.2.15

CPTV: All Things Connecticut – Spotlight on the Arts with Corina S. Alvarezdelugo

I've been honored with the opportunity of being featured in the Spotlight of the Arts, a segment on the TV Magazine, All Things Connecticut, hosted by the Connecticut Public Television (CPTV). For this, I was interviewed by Ed Wierzbicki, an Emmy Award-winning producer and arts writer, who's an arts & culture producer for Connecticut Public Television and WNPR.




Last October of 2014, Ed Wierzbicki wrote a wonderful article on me and my work for WNPR (you can read it by clicking HERE). Just last night, my interview came up on the air. Please, click HERE to view it.

Tweet: "When artists take a stand, people listen" Corina S. Alvarezdelugo via http://bit.ly/1zGodNi @corinadotdash

I would like to hear from you, your comments are always welcome!


No comments:

Post a Comment