COPYRIGHT

No images may be copied, reproduced or distributed in any manner without written permission. I will grant you permission to link or post any of my images on your site as long as you credit it and link back. All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2021, Corina S. Alvarezdelugo, unless otherwise labeled.

2.2.15

Day 1- Vermont Studio Center + Idiegogo Campaign

As promise, here's my first post from Johnson, Vermont.



I arrived yesterday in the afternoon, to the Vermont Studio Center for a month-long Artist-in Residency. After checking-in, I was guided to my assigned studio and dormitory.

I got a nice little first floor apartment, that I get to share with another artist. It has two bedrooms, one bathroom, a kitchen, and a sitting/dinning area. More that we would ever need here, just great!!

My studio is on the Sculptors building and I have already met most of the artists in it. Here's a little clip I filmed yesterday, after I started unpacking my art materials and equipment, so you can get an idea of the space where I'll be working this month...




We don't have internet in the dormitories, only in the studios and on the main house/barn. Therefore, it will be a little more complicated for me to post everyday, but I'll do my best to keep you all updated.




Meanwhile, I still need your help to cover the costs of my residency. So, if you like what I'm doing and would like to support an artist, here's 3 ways you can help to make it happen. You can choose to do one, two, or all tree:

1. The obvious one, making a monetary donation of $1 or more, but there are two more ways to help that you're not probably aware of.

2. If you click on the link and go to my Indiegogo page, you can click to any of the Social Media share buttons on the top of my campaign.

3. You can also help big time, by leaving a comment on that page. Click on COMMENTS right above my video, right after you sign into Indiegogo.

Thank you for your help and support!!




No comments:

Post a Comment