COPYRIGHT

No images may be copied, reproduced or distributed in any manner without written permission. I will grant you permission to link or post any of my images on your site as long as you credit it and link back. All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2021, Corina S. Alvarezdelugo, unless otherwise labeled.

30.11.09

i think this one is done!!

I started working on this painting last week, but couldn't go on because I ran out of paint, Crimson Red to be exact; and when I finally bought the paint it was in the middle of Thanksgiving... and you know how that is... the cooking, the cleaning, the guests, more cooking and more cleaning!!!! OF COURSE! there is also the laughter, the joy to be surrounded by family and dear friends, being thankful to God for all He has given us. I can't complaint!
So tonight, I went back to work and finished this mixed media painting on canvas that measures 36" x 36"... or at least I think I finished it!! I might change my mind tomorrow, when I have better light...

Here it is:


7-154
mixed media
36" x 36"

© Corina S. Alvarezdelugo

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment