COPYRIGHT

No images may be copied, reproduced or distributed in any manner without written permission. I will grant you permission to link or post any of my images on your site as long as you credit it and link back. All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2021, Corina S. Alvarezdelugo, unless otherwise labeled.

17.11.09

Very productive day!!

Today I've been very productive! I've worked on three paintings and completely finished two and the third one is almost done! Here is the snoop...

First, the two I've finished:


Little Treasures
mixed media on wood
32" h x 42"w
© Corina S. Alvarezdelugo


Green Tea & Sake
mixed media
12" h x 12"w
© Corina S. Alvarezdelugo

...and here is the one I still have some work to do to:

It's going to be called...
Family Tree
mixed media
12" h x 12"w
© Corina S. Alvarezdelugo


I apologize for the quality of the pictures, but at this hour there is no much light here. I'll be taking better pictures soon and they will be posted on my website soon. Keep checking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment