COPYRIGHT

No images may be copied, reproduced or distributed in any manner without written permission. I will grant you permission to link or post any of my images on your site as long as you credit it and link back. All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2021, Corina S. Alvarezdelugo, unless otherwise labeled.

16.11.09

Preparing for my solo next January 2010

I have been invited to exhibit my work at the Paul Mellon Arts Center Gallery, in Wallingford, CT, next January 2010. I have enough sculptures to bring but I need more of my paintings to go along. It is a large space and they have many walls to fill. So I've decided to try to paint non-stop everyday until the Holiday break in December.

Last week, I spent it preparing a few canvases to work on. Applying texture to the background, then I applied Gesso on them. So now they are ready to start working on them. So, today I went right to work. I already had the idea of what I wanted to paint on one of the canvases. I had taken a picture with my cellphone a while ago and even do the picture was fussy I just loved the effect, so I saved it. The picture was my inspiration and here is the end result, enjoy!



Diffused
oil on wood
32" h x 42"w
© Corina S. Alvarezdelugo


If you want to get the updates for this exhibition, follow me on Twitter at: www.twitter.com/corinadotdash

No comments:

Post a Comment