COPYRIGHT

No images may be copied, reproduced or distributed in any manner without written permission. I will grant you permission to link or post any of my images on your site as long as you credit it and link back. All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2021, Corina S. Alvarezdelugo, unless otherwise labeled.

14.3.10

Interview and more... Awareness!


Ann Nyberg,  a Connecticut TV anchor and a beautiful person, came to my home/studio last week to interview me for her fresh and uplifting blog, Annie Mame.com. She had read my last blog entry about my desire to donate my sculpture "Awareness" (read more here), and she wanted to write about it in her blog.

Ann's blog is dedicated to showcase all the extraordinary people and places in our beautiful nutmeg state of Connecticut. So, it was an honor for me to be interviewed by her, and much more... it helps me to spread my message further to find the right foundation to donate "Awareness" to. Here is a link to her blog post:

No comments:

Post a Comment