When I first started blogging I had the pleasure to meet a wonderful artist and an amazing human being, Grace Lee Korbel. She was the first cyber friend I made through blogging and she was always encouraging me through her comments to my posts.
Once, she tagged me, and at that time I didn't have much time to understand what this tagging was all about... I new very little of the blogging world. Well, I just found out Grace Lee had passed away last year... I knew her health was not great, though every time she felt well she went back to creating wonderful art. So, to honor her creative life I'm passing along her tag for it to continue bringing bloggers together, and please, take a look at Grace Lee's legacy by visiting her blog at http://korbelfinearts.blogspot.com/ and her Flickr gallery at http://www.flickr.com/photos/grace_lee_korbel/
Here are the Rules of this game:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write 6 (or more) random things about yourself.
4. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
But you also have to write something about yourself, something most people think they don’t know about you. If you don’t want to expose your darkest sides – show only the sunny side of yourself, maybe they’ll never find out the other stuff.
Six random things about me:
1. I've been married for the past 22 years and we have three wonderful children.
2. We had a Golden Retriever who passed away last summer and we missed him a lot. We now have 4 Teddy Bear hamsters, mommy and 3 of her babies, one of which is special needs. They were born Dec 30th, 2009 and we love them all!
3. I enjoy working along with friend/artists, sharing our experiences and building friendships.
4. I also enjoy looking at other artists' works, visiting galleries and museums, whenever I can.
5. I am currently working on getting better with the social media.
6. My dear husband is building me a new and improved studio where I'll be able to create and showcase my artworks. Can't hardly wait!!!
Here are the people and blogs I am tagging:
Sikiu Perez http://www.sikiublog.com/
Jan Blencowe http://www.thepaintingadayproject.com/
Aaron Caycedo-Kimura http://aaroncaycedokimura.wordpress.com/
Melody Lamb hhttp://melodylamb.blogspot.com/
Lori McNee http://www.finearttips.com/
No images may be copied, reproduced or distributed in any manner without written permission. I will grant you permission to link or post any of my images on your site as long as you credit it and link back. All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2016, Corina S. Alvarezdelugo, unless otherwise labeled.