COPYRIGHT

No images may be copied, reproduced or distributed in any manner without written permission. I will grant you permission to link or post any of my images on your site as long as you credit it and link back. All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2021, Corina S. Alvarezdelugo, unless otherwise labeled.

27.6.09

on-going SOLO EXHIBITION of my sculptures and mixed media artworks until August 2, 2009

Since June 25 and through August 2nd you can view my recent sculptures and mixed media artworks at the Walnut Beach Cafe/Gallery, CT



Opening night was great! I got to meet many new faces and got great feedback from the viewers to my work; I even got a sale!!! so I can't complaint!

The piece I sold at the opening is a mixed media artwork that I had just finished two days before, here it is:


Want
mixed media
(paper, encaustic, acrylics, handmade paper, ink on wood)
18”h x 19”w

© Corina S. Alvarezdelugo


Walnut Beach Cafe/Gallery
37 Naugatuck Ave
Milford, CT 06460.
Tel.:(203) 283-3910

If you are near by, don't miss it! You won't only be able to see my work first hand, but also get to enjoy of a very nice setting, with views of the Long Island Sound (water), sip some good coffee or tea and munch on their tasty sandwiches and desserts.

No comments:

Post a Comment