COPYRIGHT

No images may be copied, reproduced or distributed in any manner without written permission. I will grant you permission to link or post any of my images on your site as long as you credit it and link back. All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2021, Corina S. Alvarezdelugo, unless otherwise labeled.

18.2.11

Please support my cause!

There is a workshop, by Michelle Belto, I'm dying to take, unfortunately, when she gives it close to where I live, is at the same time of my son's high school graduation and unfortunately I can't be in two places at once...
©Michelle Belto
Well, they are now offering this workshop at the Encaustic Center in Texas, as well. The workshop is call: From Pulp to Painting: Explorations in Paper and Wax. It's a three-day workshop and the cost is  $385, not including airfare tickets (back and forth), accommodations, and meals expenses, and transportation.

This dream of mine will only be possible with your support to get me there and back, and I will be extremely grateful. To show you my gratitude, I will raffle amongst all of you, one of the artworks I will make using the new learned techniques. Additionally, I will be posting as I learn during the workshop, to keep you all informed, and I will mail you an invitation to my next exhibition following the workshop, so you can see first hand what you help me achieve.

NEW!! Michelle Belto has donated one of her artworks to my cause (please read her nice comment bellow, or click on the live link to read it in her blog). So, if you donate $20.00 or more to my cause, your name will be entered into a drawing to win her painting.

For those of you reading my blog for the first time, I am a mixed media painter and sculptor with a full-time studio practice and every post here represents a significant expenditure of time, photo editing and writing. I keep my own website and Facebook Fan Page. I send out a monthly Art Newsletter to my email subscribers, with invitations to exhibitions and especial events; as well as occasional invitations by regular mail. I am in Twitter keeping my followers with my latest news and giving them a sneak peak into my artistic process with up to the minute information as I am producing a new artwork. All these marketing strategies require my commitment to deliver promptly, as I thrive to keep you all informed in all I do.

The same approach I give to marketing strategies and social media, I give to all I do, always learning new ideas and techniques that expand my creative possibilities while creating new artworks for you to enjoy! For this is that I'm appealing to your generosity...

Any amount is welcome, $20.00 or $1.00, and will help support my efforts. Please, feel free to donate a larger amount if you have just received a grant funding, an inheritance, a raise, or just feel I deserve a little more! Just click the Donate button below.

A big THANK YOU in advance!





1 comment:

  1. Somehow in the report of those who had come to my website, I came across your blog and your appeal for funds to come to the Dallas Paper and Wax workshop. I am not in a position to be able to give discounts or waive fees, but I can offer something else.... I'll give a work from the series that you selected, Grandma's Sewing Box, for a drawing to those who donate $20 or more to your cause. You can arrange the drawing how you like. The piece you selected is already sold, but I'll put another one on my blog and talk about your request and you can link to that. Good luck! I look forward to meeting you at the Encaustic Center!

    ReplyDelete