COPYRIGHT

No images may be copied, reproduced or distributed in any manner without written permission. I will grant you permission to link or post any of my images on your site as long as you credit it and link back. All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2021, Corina S. Alvarezdelugo, unless otherwise labeled.

25.1.10

heads up 2 !!

Opening night was very exciting. Most of my good friends where there, even my new twitter artists friends came to support me that night, so I'm very thankful to all!!

 



with my Tweeter artists friends from CT:
@aaronck @corinadotdash @janblencowe_art @paintingaway
at my opening


The Paul Mellon Arts Center was designed by Architect I.M. Pei and was completed in 1972. It is located on the campus of Choate Rosemary Hall, 333 Christian Street in Wallingford, CT. Tel: (203) 697-2000



The gallery opens daily from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. and is free of charge.

MEMOIR, exhibition of my recent works in mixed media and sculpture
will be on display until February 5th, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment