COPYRIGHT

No images may be copied, reproduced or distributed in any manner without written permission. I will grant you permission to link or post any of my images on your site as long as you credit it and link back. All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2021, Corina S. Alvarezdelugo, unless otherwise labeled.

9.12.09

here's my latest!

I spent two nights in a row creating two books that I want to display as my portfolio during my upcoming Solo Exhibit in January. Two nights where I only slept 1 hour the first night and 3 hours on the second night, but the good thing is that I managed to make them both. The first one is a compilation of most of my sculptures arranged in two chapters (From the Animal World - From the World Around Us), plus a first chapter with information about the process involved when I create each one of my pieces. The second book is about my mixed media work, compiled as a catalog form.

I'm very excited that I just can't wait to see the printed version of them!!! I'll let you know as soon as I get them...

and... yesterday morning, after no much sleep, I was still in my creative mode so I couldn't stop my self not even to have breakfast. So I added a new mixed media work to my collection. Here it is:


Fading Memories
mixed media collage
(paper, photo paper, ink, pastels, oil pastels)
18" x 14"
© Corina S. Alvarezdelugo

Yes! Fading Memories like mine was yesterday if I didn't get some sleep!!!

Now that I'm rested I'm back to working. I have two canvases ready for me...talk to you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment