COPYRIGHT

No images may be copied, reproduced or distributed in any manner without written permission. I will grant you permission to link or post any of my images on your site as long as you credit it and link back. All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2021, Corina S. Alvarezdelugo, unless otherwise labeled.

29.9.11

The Affordable Art Fair-Fall Edition 2011

Despite the long days, the traffic to get there (police had many streets closed due to the United Nations meeting), and the never ending pouring rain on Friday that left our hallways pretty empty (only the more adventurous dare to come, thank you!!!)... my first participation in the Affordable Art Fair was a success. I really enjoyed meeting new people, made interesting connections and to top it off, 6 of my artworks were sold!!!

 Here are pictures from the artworks sold at the fair:
 The Seasons Series: SPRING (top left), SUMMER (top right), AUTUMN (bottom left), and WINTER (bottom right)
Mixed media with Encautic on panel and each measures 12" x 12"

These were my latest artworks finished right before the Art Fair. They reflect my new direction, so I'm very pleased they were the first to get sold. I also sold...

GREEN TEA & SAKE
mixed media
12" x 12"
ABANICO
mixed media
12" x 12"
I guess people were looking for 12" x 12" format paintings!!!! LOL!

It was a wonderful experience overall, and loved working with
Julio Valdez, Marta Gutierrez and Constance Old
and sharing with them this new experience. Thank you all!

(This photograph by taken by Roberto Calasanz)


You can view more pictures and a review from The Affordable Art Fair-Fall Edition 2011 by clicking on the live link. It will take you to my Facebook page, while there, please give it a LIKE so you can stay informed. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment