COPYRIGHT

No images may be copied, reproduced or distributed in any manner without written permission. I will grant you permission to link or post any of my images on your site as long as you credit it and link back. All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2021, Corina S. Alvarezdelugo, unless otherwise labeled.

14.1.11

Setting up for [UN+ART]4, a salon style exhibition to benefit a Homeless Shelter

Last Sunday afternoon, I brought three of my sculptures to Hartford's ArtSpace Gallery, to set them up for [UN+ART]4. While setting up I met multi-talented artist, Matt Seremet. He has brought one of his portrait drawings, a series of wonderful digital art, and his camera!!!  So, after hanging his works Matt started taking pictures and videos to document the whole process of artists setting up their works at the Gallery. Isn't it cool?

Now, I want to share with you the pictures Matt took of me setting up my sculptures at the gallery. Enjoy them!





All Set!!!

...and here is the VIDEO Matt made of the day.


Don't miss the Opening Reception tomorrow... Please check Invitation on the right with all the information you need to attend. Please, RSVP! Thanks

When: Saturday, January 15, 2011
Time: 7 pm to 10 pm
What: 125+ artists, nearly 300 works of art at un+art
Donation: $5 to benefit South Park Inn Homeless Shelter (participating artists are FREE)
Parking: at Union Station. We will give you a voucher for $5 parking (normally $12)

Amazing art, food, wine, DJ 45, lots of fun!

I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment