COPYRIGHT

No images may be copied, reproduced or distributed in any manner without written permission. I will grant you permission to link or post any of my images on your site as long as you credit it and link back. All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2021, Corina S. Alvarezdelugo, unless otherwise labeled.

19.11.10

Winter Lights Exhibition

Once again, I have been invited to participate in Winter Lights, the Holiday celebration and Art Sale, presented by Expressiones Cultural Center in New London, CT

I have 12 of my artworks in display and they are all for sale at $300,00 or less. A great chance for people to buy great art at an affordable price...remember those Holiday gifts?!

To view images from the Opening Reception, click here: Expressiones Cultural Center: Winter Lights Exhibition

 Winter Lights will be on display until December 11th, 2010

Location: Expressiones Cultural Center, 74 State Street, New London, CT

For more info: (860) 501.9ART (278)

No comments:

Post a Comment