COPYRIGHT

No images may be copied, reproduced or distributed in any manner without written permission. I will grant you permission to link or post any of my images on your site as long as you credit it and link back. All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2021, Corina S. Alvarezdelugo, unless otherwise labeled.

23.5.09

ArtMajeur Silver Award 2009 for a Virtual Art Gallery

Since my last post I've been very busy so I haven't been able to write on my blog ever since...but that doesn't mean things haven't happened, so I apologize for not keeping my blog up to date.

To start, I wanted to share with you that my website http://www.corinadotdash.com was awarded the ArtMajeur Silver Award 2009 for a Virtual Art Gallery. Isn't that exciting!!!

Here is my award:



This website has received the 2009 Artmajeur SILVER

Also, recently, I've been working on putting my newest works and arranging my site around so it reads better. Please, check it out, I'd love to hear your comments!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment