COPYRIGHT

No images may be copied, reproduced or distributed in any manner without written permission. I will grant you permission to link or post any of my images on your site as long as you credit it and link back. All Rights Reserved. Copyright 2021, Corina S. Alvarezdelugo, unless otherwise labeled.

8.9.08

"Guilford Art League, 61st Annual Juried Exhibition"

One of my two pieces accepted into the Guilford Art League's 61st Annual Juried Exhibition was granted the Art Emporium Award.


This piece is an oil painting I did using two 55 gallon oil drums, so it's a trid
imensional work (sculpture). I called it "Paradox of Plenty". To learn more about this piece go to:

http://www.corinadotdash.com/conceptual_abstractima
ges/paradox.htm




Mill Gallery
Guilford Art Center

on Route 77,
just north of Exit 58, I-95
Guilford, CT
Phone: 203.453.8897

Gallery Hours:
* Monday - Saturday 12-4 pm


This show continues on display through
Saturday, September 20th, 2008


No comments:

Post a Comment